MYKONOS MAP & DIRECTIONS
Just 5 mins away from Mykonos town, port or airport, the Kivotos is a short distance from the bustle and nightlife of the island’s main town.
Mykonos is a preferred destination for the visitor to Greece and the Cycladic islands. Sparkling Aegean architecture, uniquely beautiful beaches, characteristic windmills, and, of course, the international renown of Mykonos Town as a summer capital of cosmopolitan nightlife are the island’s celebrated attractions.
The dazzling sea and scenery of Ornos Bay offer one of the most impressive landscapes on Mykonos. Situated in a setting of azure blue sky and water, the Kivotos Hotel offers a panorama of Aegean beauty.
GET TO MYKONOS
Please contact our Reservations department to assist you with your travel arrangements and transfers from the Airport or port. Tel: +30 22890 24094, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Kivotos is located 5 km from the Mykonos Airport (JMK)
- Olympic Airways (www.olympicairlines.com) offers direct, daily service from Athens El. Venizelos International Airport to Mykonos. Aegean Airlines (www.aegeanair.gr) also offers daily scheduled flights.
- From London Gatwick, both XL Airlines (www.xl.com) and Easyjet (www.easyjet.com) offer a frequent schedule of weekly flights.
- Several charter flights are available from international destinations.
- Mykonos Harbour has regular services to and from the port of Piraeus and Rafina harbour.
- Ferry boats: 6 hours from Piraeus and 5 hours from Rafina harbour.
- High Speed: 3-1/2 hours from Pireaus and 2-l/2 hours from Rafina habour (in case of wind, travelling time is extended) www.greekferries.gr
- Kivotos is located 5 km south of Mykonos Town & Harbour
All guests are welcomed at the airport and Mykonos harbour in VIP style and transferred to the hotel in luxurious 4x4s. For transfers from the hotel to the town or to the beaches and back, taxis or buses are available.